Woodforest National Bank - They have totally pissed me off about loaning me money
I work at walmart in danville Virginia and wanted to try woodforest to see how it was,so to make a long story short have always been treated fairly until here recently.I wanted to borrow some money from them until the next time I got paid two of their associate told me it would only be $38 to do it and I would have 60 days to pay it back so I said great!!!Wasn't told that if you have direct deposit that they would take all of it back the next time you got paid left me with only $68 to pay my bills.......So I had to borrow money again to get the bills paid again so now they are telling me I have got to come up with $50 so I can start making payments what really what happened to $38?
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "They holding my money and giving me excuses every time i call now i will be homeless for them requesting my money to be refunded for two months i have..."
- "These people (BB&T) are out there to steal your money by all means possible. Here in Florida, they started charging me $1 dollar with each withdrawal, that's to access MY..."
- "Im writing from Conway Arkansas. I opened an account with fort sill national bank 3 months ago. Whrn they violated what wadbposted on a sign about getting your money 2..."
- "I moved into an apartment complex in July and recently started seeing roaches crawling out from around the dishwasher. On closer inspection there is a large gap around the dishwasher..."
- "Im on my 9th and final call. I ordered a 90.00 gourmet basket from this company for my father for Fathers Day. To this very day I have yet to..."
- "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..."
- "Anonymous less than a minute ago I have graciously allowed Century Link to dig a very deep hole in my front lawn, where they indeed found a rotting linkage of cables...."
- "I am a disable senior ,I had the manager on my front steps at 3am looking in my windows,I called police 4 times,I filed a harassment papers at Banning court..."
- "Ordered a electric piano keyboard from ebay, shipper paid $100 for shipping insurance. Shipper had excellent rating on Ebay. Package in my opinion was fine, lots of bubble wrap and..."