Woodforest National Bank - They have totally pissed me off about loaning me money

Issue not resolved
review #284444

I work at walmart in danville Virginia and wanted to try woodforest to see how it was,so to make a long story short have always been treated fairly until here recently.I wanted to borrow some money from them until the next time I got paid two of their associate told me it would only be $38 to do it and I would have 60 days to pay it back so I said great!!!Wasn't told that if you have direct deposit that they would take all of it back the next time you got paid left me with only $68 to pay my bills.......So I had to borrow money again to get the bills paid again so now they are telling me I have got to come up with $50 so I can start making payments what really what happened to $38?

bf4f536
Had an experience with Woodforest National Bank?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions

Nov 14, 2013

The biggest mistake I ever made was leaving my bank to go to wood forest! They suck! :cry

Woodforest National Bank

Dec 28, 2011

At Woodforest, we take every concern seriously and make every effort to resolve issues promptly. We would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you regarding your experience. Please contact our Customer Care department at 1-888-224-0132. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Woodforest National Bank

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Woodforest National Bank.
Filing a new complaint about
×