Woodforest National Bank - They have totally pissed me off about loaning me money
I work at walmart in danville Virginia and wanted to try woodforest to see how it was,so to make a long story short have always been treated fairly until here recently.I wanted to borrow some money from them until the next time I got paid two of their associate told me it would only be $38 to do it and I would have 60 days to pay it back so I said great!!!Wasn't told that if you have direct deposit that they would take all of it back the next time you got paid left me with only $68 to pay my bills.......So I had to borrow money again to get the bills paid again so now they are telling me I have got to come up with $50 so I can start making payments what really what happened to $38?eebe093 review #284444
You may also like
- "Authorize.net enforces TOS unfairly.If you are a big customer then you are able to elude their TOS enforcement team. Authorize.net does not allow internet tobacco sales, right? ..."
- "They holding my money and giving me excuses every time i call now i will be homeless for them requesting my money to be refunded for two months i have..."
- "GE Capital Retail Money Bank/PayPal Smart Connect/PayPal have been using the United States Postal Service to "Defraud" the consumer. I have been dealing with this since 2011 & these "Crooked"..."
- "Cornflakes I just purchasedBagged was sealed but cereal was thick hard and very unpleasant to chew. I have eaten this cereal at least forty years and this experience has ruined..."
- "I took advantage of their "if you buy something now you will get free shipping for 24 hours" ya forgot about that. You have to find a specific item that..."
- "We ordered a medium pepperoni with extra cheese. Well over an hour later we received a cold unedible pizza with no cheese. Called the store (#022131) to have the manager..."
- "Took my newly purchased 09 Mercedes Benz Gl 550 for some issues they were to address and my car was BEAT up! Dropped it off and when I picked it..."
- "This company is only selling the led light. That's the only thing that works. The gel polish-(total rubbish). The minute I applied it, it ran down my fingers. At first..."
- "I moved into an apartment complex in July and recently started seeing roaches crawling out from around the dishwasher. On closer inspection there is a large gap around the dishwasher..."