i went to atm at soodforest bank.i was going to take out 200 dollars.
i punched it into the computer. and waited. It gave me 20 bucks.. that was it.
i stood there and waited. nothing happenned after it gave me 20 dollars. i never put my hands in my pocket and i held out the 20 dollars. called the manager over.
she opend the machine. took the cash in the back. looked at computer. counted the money and she said..
it shows you recieving 200 dollars. but i oly got 20 dollars. so i filed a dispute form and waited from 10/02/2012 till 10-14/2012 and the dispute came back saying they had reviewed my case and said the money had been withdrawn of the amt of 200 bucks..
what happneed to my $180.00?help
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Monetary Services
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I am new to taking credit cards for payment so I go to my Harris bank now BMO Harris which has done me good and ask about credit card proccessing...."
- "I am a disabled. I need help. I have direct deposit. Woodforest has Stolen my money. Someone made Electonical Inquiries, Later withdrawing my money not later after my..."
- "I signed up to have my paychecks deposited on the Chase Paycard. I was assured that it could be used online and that I could pay bills with it. I..."
- "It's been almost two months since I was rear ended by a USAA member. He said he had been having problems with his brakes. I guess so considering he totaled..."
- "I did the live chat pre-order. And the person was very helpful. I asked if I order now feb 4 will I get the item in time for feb 16,..."
- "There are a lot of reputable, honest, dealerships that genuinely care about and respect their potential customers... Cowboy Kia of Conroe is NOT on that list. They flat out lied..."
- "My husband and I bought a Lil Lodge December 2014. Visited their Mfg. plant and paid in full. We have yet to get our MOS or Point of Origin..."
- "My professor gave me an assignment to work on in OWLv2. I tried opening it with my Desktop PC, however, the page won't actually load. It redirects me to a..."
- "My husband sent me an arrangement for our anniversary. The arrangement was ugly, small, and came in a tacky green and white coffee mug. I looked up what my husband..."