Woodforest National Bank - tm machine stole 180 dollars from me

Oct 17, 2012
review #352284

i went to atm at soodforest bank.i was going to take out 200 dollars.

i punched it into the computer. and waited. It gave me 20 bucks.. that was it.

i stood there and waited. nothing happenned after it gave me 20 dollars. i never put my hands in my pocket and i held out the 20 dollars. called the manager over.

she opend the machine. took the cash in the back. looked at computer. counted the money and she said..

it shows you recieving 200 dollars. but i oly got 20 dollars. so i filed a dispute form and waited from 10/02/2012 till 10-14/2012 and the dispute came back saying they had reviewed my case and said the money had been withdrawn of the amt of 200 bucks..

what happneed to my $180.00?help

8a352fb
Had an experience with Woodforest National Bank?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
disappointed

May 06, 2013 Houston, Texas

This happened to my elderly, disabled father. His Woodforest ATM dispensed $160 less than it was supposed to. The staff was rude and abusive to him and they made him wait for 11/2 hours in the lobby before someone finally became available to help him to file an incident report.

Woodforest National Bank

Oct 18, 2012

At Woodforest, we take every concern seriously and make every effort to resolve issues promptly. We would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you regarding your experience. Please contact our Customer Care department at 1-888-224-0132. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Possible

Dec 17, 2012 Plano, Texas

Wow. I just went to a Woodforest ATM this morning. I went to withdraw $200 and when the money dispensed it only gave me $20. I stood there and the screen displayed "Take Cash". I waited and finally the rest of the money was dispensed. It took about 30seconds to a minutes before it was dispensed. It's obvious there was something going on out of the oridinary with the machine. With that being said I can see where this could happen.

×
You were reading a complaint about Woodforest National Bank.
Filing a new complaint about
×