Woodforest National Bank - Tm machine stole 180 dollars from me
i went to atm at soodforest bank.i was going to take out 200 dollars.
i punched it into the computer. and waited. It gave me 20 bucks.. that was it.
i stood there and waited. nothing happenned after it gave me 20 dollars. i never put my hands in my pocket and i held out the 20 dollars. called the manager over.
she opend the machine. took the cash in the back. looked at computer. counted the money and she said..
it shows you recieving 200 dollars. but i oly got 20 dollars. so i filed a dispute form and waited from 10/02/2012 till 10-14/2012 and the dispute came back saying they had reviewed my case and said the money had been withdrawn of the amt of 200 bucks..
what happneed to my $180.00?help
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "There will be copies of documents that I have sent to the various state & federal agencies since 2011. I can't even picture how many Billions & Billions of dollars..."
- "I've been a "Prime Member" @ Amazon for years and have used the store card fore it's convenience as I'm disabled and live in a rural area of WV. Wife..."
- "I have been a loyal customer to TD Bank for about 5 years. I do alot of business online and always charge my debit card for large purchases. 3 months..."
- "And about the stevie award check my google plus. Veronica a. Meza. Youll see a bunch of comments in my post and photos. The reposting i..."
- "Went to Petco on Hwy 6 south Houston Tx I've gone there numerous times and never had a problem but today a new groomer was there I told her I..."
- "I was in place to shoot with Hasan I text him to confirm timing and if we could make the shoot happen. I was told it will be a 900$..."
- "Rude is best way to describe. We shopping to outfit a new business. Trying to calculate costs including any shipping or duty fees, etc. Clicked in there calculate button for..."
- "Wow! I never thought to look at reviews about a clothing store advertised on facebook or any web site would be high risk!!! I just made a 213.00 purchse. I..."
- "I got an email stating my domain 33fit.com was renewed for 9 years and charged 136.53. So I called Go-daddy and informed them I did not make this transaction. They said..."