Woodforest National Bank - Tm machine stole 180 dollars from me
i went to atm at soodforest bank.i was going to take out 200 dollars.
i punched it into the computer. and waited. It gave me 20 bucks.. that was it.
i stood there and waited. nothing happenned after it gave me 20 dollars. i never put my hands in my pocket and i held out the 20 dollars. called the manager over.
she opend the machine. took the cash in the back. looked at computer. counted the money and she said..
it shows you recieving 200 dollars. but i oly got 20 dollars. so i filed a dispute form and waited from 10/02/2012 till 10-14/2012 and the dispute came back saying they had reviewed my case and said the money had been withdrawn of the amt of 200 bucks..
what happneed to my $180.00?help
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Seems that hundreds if not thousands of people have been mislead my Chase Home Loan - Modification Center, They claim they help homeowners stay in their home yet it seems..."
- "I am a disabled. I need help. I have direct deposit. Woodforest has Stolen my money. Someone made Electonical Inquiries, Later withdrawing my money not later after my..."
- "I am an ex military wife, my ex husband was in the Marine Corps 1st then U.S Army retired after 24 yrs in, he was deployed to Iraq after 9/11..."
- "After seeing some of his work on Twitter (and being completely mesmerized by it), I decided to reach out to Ricardo Abraham to request some custom commissioned artwork. After reaching..."
- "I bought an element TV 42" at target and two months after the TV started to turn off by itself every 5 minutes. I went to target and couldn't return..."
- "Lost prevention beat down a customer inside the store accusing of stealing wich is all bull other wise they would it press charges isn't that weird?..."
- "Ordered a Money Tree with a manicured Feng Shui look, what was received was a plant that was too big for the container. It was not planned into the container...."
- "So this is the second time I've rented from this enterprise in statesboro first time I had no issue other than them not honoring my AAA discount but that was..."
- "I bought a girls hoodie online 3 months ago. Thinking by now I would never receive anything, that i did receive in the mail looks like NOTHING of what I..."