Woodforest National Bank - Worst bank ever beware and stay away
Had been off work due to injury on my job been receiving work men comp open the account there to save money from going to check cashing places well after about two months of cashing checks there I received a large check from a settlement from workers comp insurance company deposited the check thinking funds would be held for 48-72 hours which is normal for banks to do these people put my check on hold for 11 business days which is actually 15 days the insurance company called there branch and verified the check it was cleared through there bank they told workers comp that it was up to a branch manager to release funds on the check what bank gives a branch manager the authority to release my funds there customer service is the worst of any company that I have ever dealt with if you don't have to do not open an account with this company first you have to pay 15.00 for a bank card that should be free they have hidden monthly fees just plain ripoff period soon as my funds released I'm closing account
You May Also Like
- "I have enjoyed working for this company and I appreciate having had this wonderful opportunity to work with you all.As I move on, I would like to take a moment..."
- "It appears Frost Bank closed our account because we are an immigrant family. On Thursday, we received a letter stating the following: Dear , The mission..."
- "Authorize.net enforces TOS unfairly.If you are a big customer then you are able to elude their TOS enforcement team. Authorize.net does not allow internet tobacco sales, right? ..."
- "I hired this company, Kings Realty Property Management in Brandon, Florida to manage /rent out my house which was only a year old and in mint condition. I had to..."
- "Bought these boots maybe a year or so ago. Wore once in Dec 2014 to plow snow on tractor. Noticed black powder on floor, thought it was dirt. Today..."
- "We started going to Banfield in April 2008....we took our oldest of three poms sofie there first. They did a dental and blood test on her. Everything was going ok..."
- "I am Bella Tina by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after three(3) years of marriage just because another..."
- "Wrong Vanity Shipped, Cheap Broken parts from Virtu USA Vanities. Virtu USA shipped the wrong vanity and took a month to even admit it!! Horrible customer service, and a huge..."
- "Our just over a year old Frigidaire (model FPGF3685LSA) range door will not close tightly. I had a Frigidaire approved tech out and he changed the hinges. All..."