Woodforest National Bank - Worst bank ever beware and stay away
Had been off work due to injury on my job been receiving work men comp open the account there to save money from going to check cashing places well after about two months of cashing checks there I received a large check from a settlement from workers comp insurance company deposited the check thinking funds would be held for 48-72 hours which is normal for banks to do these people put my check on hold for 11 business days which is actually 15 days the insurance company called there branch and verified the check it was cleared through there bank they told workers comp that it was up to a branch manager to release funds on the check what bank gives a branch manager the authority to release my funds there customer service is the worst of any company that I have ever dealt with if you don't have to do not open an account with this company first you have to pay 15.00 for a bank card that should be free they have hidden monthly fees just plain ripoff period soon as my funds released I'm closing account
You May Also Like
- "I am a customer of HSBC bank since 2.3 years. I had a cash amount of 2.5k in my account. All of a sudden they deducted 1103 INR from my..."
- "I am an ex military wife, my ex husband was in the Marine Corps 1st then U.S Army retired after 24 yrs in, he was deployed to Iraq after 9/11..."
- "It appears Frost Bank closed our account because we are an immigrant family. On Thursday, we received a letter stating the following: Dear , The mission..."
- "I bought a $500 coffee table from Cymax in August 2012. When the table arrived, I noticed that it was assembled incorrectly at he factory in China, the top of..."
- "I was driving on MacArthur Blvd. in Cabin John, Maryland on July 6, 2014, when I noticed in my rear view mirror a diamond can tailgating me very, very closely...."
- "WORST EXPERENICE EVER!!!!!! EYBROW WAXING (DONT GO THERE)inside the Walmart in California MD.2 light skin black females working there ( seemed very mad ( mayb at there ( sleeping in..."
- "Saw their facebook ad for $13.50 for a blanket scarf, but when you try to purchase it , it rings up as $14.99. It tells you that you can..."
- "Dear mojang So at school we were asked to pick a topic about anything for our survey so I picked a topic of. Should Minecraft allow Emoji's I think..."
- "My husband ordered a burnt orange t-shirt for me with a saying about being a Texas Longhorn living in Oklahoma. After 6 weeks of waiting for the shirt, it..."