Rock Falls, Illinois
Resolved

Update by user Sep 30, 2015

Situation has been resolved.

Thank you Erin!

Original review posted by user Aug 19, 2015

I opened a business account and was specifically asked if I would be depositing 3 rd party checks-I said yes! They said no problem.

Now I go to deposit some and they won't take them!

On another occasion I sent my wife to make a deposit and they wouldn't accept it because she not on the account? It was a deposit not a withdrawl!

They offer no solutions but a lot of aggravation. I attempted to make a simple compromise of let me deposit these checks, as originally agreed upon by YOUR banker, can you can put a hold on them till they clear and they said no!

Not even willing to work with me for faulty information given out by their own staff. I like their convenience because I am always in Walmart for one reason or another but ponder their commitment to customer service.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of woodforest national bank account. Woodforest National Bank needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned woodforest national bank account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Woodforest National Bank.

Comments

Woodforest National Bank

We apologize for any inconvenience you experienced. We would like the opportunity to look further into your situation. Please send us an email to CustomerAdvocacy@woodforest.com with your contact information and we will get in touch with you shortly to address the matter.