Did 4 separate transactions yesterday (Sunday). Transferred money from one bank to my Woodforest checking account.

Was around 1:26 PM EDT. Nothing appearing in my bank account today. Contacted customer service at my other bank, they are showing these transfers were made, I also have confirmation emails as well. Contacted Woodforest customer service vis online chat.

Nothing showing on Woodforest end. Person I chatted with was not helpful at all. Did not even offer to trace these 4 separate transactions. Very unprofessional.

See,Ed in a hurry to end my chat session without addressing my concerns. I really need help verifying these transactions. I know I entered my account number and routing number correctly. I feel like your bank can give a chit about customers.

I tried calling initially, but was hung up on. I cannot go to my local branch due to current health reasons.....please help me.

User's recommendation: Some bank employees hate their job so much they do not care to resolve customer issues.

Product or Service Mentioned: Woodforest National Bank Money Transfer.

Location: Freedom, Pennsylvania

Comments

#1919243

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of your recent experience. We'd like to take a closer look into what happened. Please send an email to SocialMedia@woodforest.com with your contact information.

Woodforest National Bank Reviews