Contact Woodforest National Bank

02:51 AVG CALL DURATION
5% ISSUES RESOLVED

Customers Contact Woodforest National Bank to Ask about:

Account:

• “I would like too know if my account is still available”
  • “My account will not give me money off the card”
  • “Account balancebal”

Cards:

• “My husbands card is on hold and ge is in south korea. Need undone ASAP”
  • “Wallet stolen with cards inside”
  • “I cant used my card”

Request for Information:

• “Checkinf inquiry”
  • “Important questions”
  • “Concerning Chantilly Woodforest Branch everytime I come they're saying that this system is down I'm trying to find out when the system will be back up because it's an inconvenience not just for me but for plenty more customers”

Payments and Charges:

• “Transaction pending”
  • “Recent charges to my account”
  • “Over payment”

Staff:

• “I would like to speak to a customer service representative asap to get my username and password set up for my checking account that i have with woodforest national bank for my online banking.”

Other:

• “Dispute”
  • “Deposit procedure”
  • “Out ok f country travel”

About Woodforest National Bank

Top 5 Woodforest National Bank Services

Customer Care, Manager, Banking Service, Check Cashing, Money Order

Top 5 Woodforest National Bank Products

Account, Checking Account, Debit Card, Cash Deposit, Check Deposit

Top 5 Likes about Woodforest National Bank

Hours of operation, Easy sign up, Online banking, Extended hours, Unsecured line of credit

Top 5 Dislikes about Woodforest National Bank

Employees are not trained, Lack of consideration or sympathy, None of it, Wire transfer fee, Wire transfer delays

Summary

Woodforest Financial Group Inc. family of companies includes both Woodforest National Bank and Woodforest Bank. The characteristic features of the company include: branches open every day except Christmas; extended branch deposit deadlines; immediate availability of deposits; absolutely free checking; Second Chance Checking® with no credit check; free online banking with bill pay; free daily e-mail balance notification. The company has been on the market for 29 so far.

Ranked among the top earning banks in the United States, Woodforest National Bank Bank is one of the largest employee-owned community banks in the Houston, Texas area. Woodforest National Bank has ranked #1 in market share among all other insured banking institutions in Montgomery County for the last 9 consecutive years.

Woodforest National Bank reviews and complaints

Woodforest National Bank is ranked 29 out of 559 in Banks category

Edit Description
Show

Woodforest National Bank Stats

Filter Reset Filter by range.
Level of detail.

Number of Reviews

No reviews for this period.

Number of Comments

No comments for this period.

Number of Calls

No calls for this period.

Compare Woodforest National Bank to

Merrick Bank
229 reviews
1.7
Compare

Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.

A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future

Show
Do you have something to say about Woodforest National Bank? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup