1.5K views

I have been with Woodforest for years and I have not received my direct deposits on Thursdays at all! I called this morning to ask about it and couldn't get an answer.

I also asked about my direct deposit from my employer on tomorrow and I was told that there is no pending direct deposit for tomorrow. I have my check stub in my hand and I know there is a direct deposit for tomorrow, I get paid every other Friday!

When I first opened my account the first thing they said was "Our customers love banking with us ,because they get there checks a day before". I'm still waiting on mine!

Review about: Woodforest National Bank Direct Deposit.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

If I get my check on the 1st of every month and it fall on a Monday and they said a day early does it means that I get on a Friday or Saturday morning

to Anonymous #1570393

I think Monday because woodforest don't open on weekends.

I’ve been with Woodforest since 2015 and I ALWAYS get my direct deposit and my funds avalanche for use between 3-4am on the night BEFORE my pay day.

to Jessica_Jessica #1550228

Available*

Check in Thursday between 8pm-9pm if you get paid on Friday mine always went in then

I have had Direct Deposit through Woodforest bank for the past 18 months, and NEVER have had a problem getting my paycheck a day early. Every other week, in the wee hours of Thursday morning, my check has been deposited in my account.

Let me say that again-EVERY OTHER THURSDAY, BY 4 AM, MY FUNDS ARE AVAILABLE FOR MY USE!

This is especially sweet, as I work overnights and am off Thursdays. So by the time most people are at work, my shopping is done.Woodforest Bank is the BEST!

Just encountered same problem set it up with my employer over a week ago and was supposed to have my money today and never got it

I'm having the same problem

Woodforest National Bank
to Devonboyd35 #1414085

We'd like to gather a few details. Please send an email with your contact information to SocialMedia@woodforest.com. – WNB

You do know that YOU'RE supposed to set up your direct deposit through YOU'RE employer right?

It's not some magical thing that WF puts into your account.

Contrary to popular belief. The retail bankers are not psychic nor do we know your acct. # by heart.

Idiot.

to FELICIA #1430522

How dare you calll that woman an idiot!

to FELICIA #1430550

Felecia why be rude to the other people commenting!

to FELICIA #1490380

Bye Felicia

Woodforest National Bank

We hear your frustration. We'd like to get a few more details.

Can you send an email to SocialMedia@woodforest.com with your contact information, so we can reach out? – WNB

to Woodforest National Bank #1503071

Your bank is 2 days late posting my direct deposit. I receive my check every month on the 18th and its never there when.

Its suppose to be. This time its 2 days late that's horrible customer service.