I have been with Woodforest for years and I have not received my direct deposits on Thursdays at all! I called this morning to ask about it and couldn't get an answer.

I also asked about my direct deposit from my employer on tomorrow and I was told that there is no pending direct deposit for tomorrow. I have my check stub in my hand and I know there is a direct deposit for tomorrow, I get paid every other Friday!

When I first opened my account the first thing they said was "Our customers love banking with us ,because they get there checks a day before". I'm still waiting on mine!

Review about: Woodforest National Bank Direct Deposit.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I'm having the same problem

Woodforest National Bank
to Devonboyd35 #1414085

We'd like to gather a few details. Please send an email with your contact information to SocialMedia@woodforest.com. – WNB

You do know that YOU'RE supposed to set up your direct deposit through YOU'RE employer right?

It's not some magical thing that WF puts into your account.

Contrary to popular belief. The retail bankers are not psychic nor do we know your acct. # by heart.

Idiot.

to FELICIA #1430522

How dare you calll that woman an idiot!

to FELICIA #1430550

Felecia why be rude to the other people commenting!

Woodforest National Bank

We hear your frustration. We'd like to get a few more details.

Can you send an email to SocialMedia@woodforest.com with your contact information, so we can reach out? – WNB