I am an ex military wife, my ex husband was in the Marine Corps 1st then U.S Army retired after 24 yrs in, he was deployed to Iraq after 9/11 he stayed there for 5 years then came home for 2 weeks then retired in them 2 weeks and went back over as a contractor working with Special Forces.He has now been there 10 years.
All the time he has been there he has sent me money for me to take care of the household bills and to take care of the 3 kids, we divorced in 2004 and he still sent me money til yesterday 06/15/2015 and he would send by way of wiring from his bank account with USAA & Capital One, into my Woodforest account for the last 3 yrs since I moved to Louisiana, I had been with other banks before and NEVER had any problems, today I tried to use my debit card an couldn't so I went to the bank to find out what was wrong, they told me my account was closed for suspicious activity on my account and due to the extensive monitoring required for the activity on your account we regret to inform you your account will be closed.I called and spoke with the corporate office and they said they are not obliged to tell me what was suspicious activity was on my account, We have the same last name and the wires come in his name to my name and they can also see I pay all my bills with my debit card, so they are thinking I am a drug dealer or money laundering, so they closed my account, my 3 kids have accounts with them that now we are closing and I advise you to NEVER bank with them, My ex husband and best friend fights for this country and I can't even have him wire money to me from his bank account to pay bills and take care of the kids as long as I was with Wood Forest National Bank, because to them I am obviously a criminal and not a mother & ex military wife of 24 years!!!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Way they defaced my character
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- contacted an attorney for defamation of character and slander, because you made me feel like a criminal and embarrassed me at the bank & to my work place like I did something wrong. & a lot more
- Product or service
- Checking Account
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The company behind the Prepaid Visa Upside Debit Cards has an F rating with the BBB (Better Business Bureau). The BBB has noticed a pattern of complaints concerning Metabank---Cardholder Services...."
- "I am a disabled. I need help. I have direct deposit. Woodforest has Stolen my money. Someone made Electonical Inquiries, Later withdrawing my money not later after my..."
- "“Ask Option Binary Option Broker at askoption.com will not let me withdraw my own money. Here is my current balance as of 01/16/17 Total pending withdrawals amount: $11,727.00 Amount available..."
- "I ordered a "Deluxe" funeral spray, shown. Their website said the Deluxe was what was pictured. I paid $107. I accidentally put "Jr." after my brother's name (my Dad was..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "I Googled i need to change my address at the post office so then i clicked on official usps change of address form, i read through everything to make sure..."
- "Purchased brand new. Wore them once. Insoles are disintegrating..."
- " We had placed an order for Hudson 3 piece sofa (Inovice number 311261) from Furniture Mart. We had delivery issues based on the fact that the time for delivery..."
- "I've been to this restaurant and dined in maybe 5 times. Two of those times I went to the restroom and saw a server leave the restroom WITHOUT washing their..."