Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

I went on off location at 7901 brook re, Richmond .Ga 23227

It was Sunday and I need change like ones.

The cashier and manger both so nasty and unprofessional attitude and refuse to give me any change and said we cannot give u more than 10$. This one of the worst experience I have in this bank . Kevin was the branch manager at that time and worst manager I ever seen in my life.

I had to wait 35 mints outside .Bcz the hai suppose to open at 12 noon

Review about: Woodforest National Bank Manager.

Had an Experience with Woodforest National Bank?

Comments

Woodforest National Bank

We apologize for any inconvenience you experienced. We would like the opportunity to look further into your situation. Please send us an email to CustomerAdvocacy@woodforest.com with your contact information and we will get in touch with you shortly to address the matter.

Norton, Virginia, United States #997674

May I ask....Do you have an account with this bank?

If you don't, why would you expect them to make change for you? Just because they're a bank,doesn't mean they make change for each and every person that asks.

It costs money to order cash, and coin, and if you're not a customer, no bank is obligated to make change for your the fact that they would make up to 10 dollars is pretty generous, if you ask me.

And as far as waiting 35 "mints" outside because they weren't open until noon, why should they open early for you?Businesses have open and closing times for a reason.

to Anonymous Ridgeland, Mississippi, United States #1244713