Woodforest National Bank - Review about Money Change from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

I went on off location at 7901 brook re, Richmond .Ga 23227

It was Sunday and I need change like ones.

The cashier and manger both so nasty and unprofessional attitude and refuse to give me any change and said we cannot give u more than 10$. This one of the worst experience I have in this bank . Kevin was the branch manager at that time and worst manager I ever seen in my life.

I had to wait 35 mints outside .Bcz the hai suppose to open at 12 noon

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Product or service
Money Change
Review category
review #646733

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Woodforest National Bank? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Woodforest National Bank

Jul 01, 2015 #1002203

We apologize for any inconvenience you experienced. We would like the opportunity to look further into your situation. Please send us an email to CustomerAdvocacy@woodforest.com with your contact information and we will get in touch with you shortly to address the matter.

0 0 Reply

Jun 20, 2015 #997674 Norton, Virginia

May I ask.... Do you have an account with this bank? If you don't, why would you expect them to make change for you? Just because they're a bank,doesn't mean they make change for each and every person that asks. It costs money to order cash, and coin, and if you're not a customer, no bank is obligated to make change for your the fact that they would make up to 10 dollars is pretty generous, if you ask me.
And as far as waiting 35 "mints" outside because they weren't open until noon, why should they open early for you? Businesses have open and closing times for a reason.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Woodforest National Bank. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Woodforest National Bank.
Filing a new complaint about