I went on off location at 7901 brook re, Richmond .Ga 23227
It was Sunday and I need change like ones.
The cashier and manger both so nasty and unprofessional attitude and refuse to give me any change and said we cannot give u more than 10$. This one of the worst experience I have in this bank . Kevin was the branch manager at that time and worst manager I ever seen in my life.
I had to wait 35 mints outside .Bcz the hai suppose to open at 12 noon
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Money Change
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "In September 2014, the Consumer Financial Prortection Bureau fined Flagstar 10 Million Dollars. Flagstar will also have to pay $27.5 Million to Loan Modification Victims. Flagstar was cited..."
- "I had an account that I had closed take out $52.00. Within a few hours of them doing that I had called them and they refunded the money back..."
- "Four years ago my credit was in shambles and I was turned down by Chase Bank to open a checking account. I had a decent job and was intent..."
- "I ordered about 8 items from them. I received one and the quality was god awful. The other 7 items either never got to me or were never..."
- "We had Carlton install our pool in 2005 in 2008in cracked in 2009 it cracked and leaked Carlton said use the pool over the summer we'll chip out the cracks..."
- "My husband and I were making our weekly trip to Whole Foods at the same location we shop at each Monday. As we were wrapping up our shopping, I went..."
- "I placed an order to tummy filler with Zomato using their smartphone app (order no. 9808959) on 23 October 2016, at 4;27 pm. The order (food garlic bread andsalad wrap..."
- "First the positive (which is why it's got a star at all): The company (when it shows up) is EXTREMELY fast, efficient and hard working. They know their stuff and..."
- "I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me..."