I have banked with woodforest for 6 or 7 yrs and had no issues untill recently.. i purchased online using my debit card and when the merchant charged a different amount to my card i went immediately into my bank to dispute.

The teller tried to make me feel like it was because of some hidden shipping costs or something like i should have just let it go.. i had my order conformation and purchase receipt and all my costs including shipping was on it and it wasnt for the amount i was charged. I went into my local branch to dispute this and the lady acted like it was my fault for using my card to purchase online. She said thats why she doesnt use her credit card online and i get it to an extent but this 2018 and thats more common then purchasing with cash anymore.

And either way my card was charged more then it was supposed to be and that was wrong. She put in the disute all the while lecturing me as she did it. Now i dont have my money and my daughter doesnt have her birthday present.

I'm still waiting the results and hopeing to get my $212.00 back. I will be closing my account as soon as this is resolved.

Comments

Woodforest National Bank

We hear your frustration. We'd like to get a few more details. Can you send an email to SocialMedia@woodforest.com with your contact information, so we can reach out?