I have enjoyed working for this company and I appreciate having had this wonderful opportunity to work with you all.As I move on, I would like to take a moment to remember and cherish our times together. It’s been great interacting and knowing each one of you these last Five years you all have provided me support and through your encouragement and guidance throughout my journey with Cancer and its made it easier to deal with all the Trials that you go thru with Cancer. With many of you, I have shared a unique camaraderie which I hope will continue in the years to come even though I shall not be here with the company. I now look forward to what God has in store for me that brings forth new challenges.... It is what it is!!!!. To those who I have held a great relationship with, I will miss being your co-worker and will cherish our history together.
I do wish all of you and the company every success in all its future endeavors.It takes great pain to express that finally the day has come to depart. It was wonderful working with you all, nevertheless gave me a platform to face challenges and overcome them with beauty and grace.I also thank each and everyone for their love and affection showered on me which made me feel like ‘home” in such a case i feel so lucky that i have earned so many good people around me apart from the process and money (a paycheck) which i feel is the secondary thing, as i always consider that earning good and true friends are always difficult than earning money.Farewell Friends!Till we meet again…
Cheers to an awesome workplace!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Working there
What I disliked
- Being let go
- Reason of review:
- Fast order processing
- Product or service
- Positive Experience
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "THE MANAGEMENT AT THE NEW PHILADELPHIA OHIO STORE #68 IS POORLY TRAINED AND VERY RUDE AND COULD CARE LESS ABOUT THE ASSOCIATES , I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THE..."
- "I was employed by Daisher Chiles as a construction worker on one of their latest projects. Dana Chiles randomly one day fired me because I was apparently not working hard..."
- "Didn't receive paycheck Friday like was suppose to. Called Des Moines office and get answering machine, leave message. Call Erins personal cell, get voicemail, leave message no response. Call Saturday..."
- "A week after receiving an email stating that my shipment was delayed (order was placed on 11/10), I went online and came across this site. Needless to say, I..."
- "I signed up with Coventry Healthcare of NC after reading in their summary of coverage that they have a $15 copay for sick visits and a $24/$40 copay for prescriptions...."
- "I ordered a flower arrangement from Teleflora before Christmas. What I received looked nothing like what I ordered or was expecting. It had no roses, no holly, no red..."
- "thanks for always give us the best quality kitchen cabinets, i must say, your service and price is very good, your serivce make me very happy. It is really an..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."