Woodforest National Bank - Till We Meet Again.....Wanda L Krimminger

58 of 94 Woodforest National Bank reviews

I have enjoyed working for this company and I appreciate having had this wonderful opportunity to work with you all.As I move on, I would like to take a moment to remember and cherish our times together. It’s been great interacting and knowing each one of you these last Five years you all have provided me support and through your encouragement and guidance throughout my journey with Cancer and its made it easier to deal with all the Trials that you go thru with Cancer. With many of you, I have shared a unique camaraderie which I hope will continue in the years to come even though I shall not be here with the company. I now look forward to what God has in store for me that brings forth new challenges.... It is what it is!!!!. To those who I have held a great relationship with, I will miss being your co-worker and will cherish our history together.

I do wish all of you and the company every success in all its future endeavors.It takes great pain to express that finally the day has come to depart. It was wonderful working with you all, nevertheless gave me a platform to face challenges and overcome them with beauty and grace.I also thank each and everyone for their love and affection showered on me which made me feel like ‘home” in such a case i feel so lucky that i have earned so many good people around me apart from the process and money (a paycheck) which i feel is the secondary thing, as i always consider that earning good and true friends are always difficult than earning money.Farewell Friends!Till we meet again…

Cheers to an awesome workplace!

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Positive Experience
Review category
review #573599 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Woodforest National Bank? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 2 No 2
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
58 of 94 Woodforest National Bank reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Woodforest National Bank. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Woodforest National Bank.
Filing a new complaint about
×