I have enjoyed working for this company and I appreciate having had this wonderful opportunity to work with you all.As I move on, I would like to take a moment to remember and cherish our times together. It’s been great interacting and knowing each one of you these last Five years you all have provided me support and through your encouragement and guidance throughout my journey with Cancer and its made it easier to deal with all the Trials that you go thru with Cancer. With many of you, I have shared a unique camaraderie which I hope will continue in the years to come even though I shall not be here with the company. I now look forward to what God has in store for me that brings forth new challenges.... It is what it is!!!!. To those who I have held a great relationship with, I will miss being your co-worker and will cherish our history together.

I do wish all of you and the company every success in all its future endeavors.It takes great pain to express that finally the day has come to depart. It was wonderful working with you all, nevertheless gave me a platform to face challenges and overcome them with beauty and grace.I also thank each and everyone for their love and affection showered on me which made me feel like ‘home” in such a case i feel so lucky that i have earned so many good people around me apart from the process and money (a paycheck) which i feel is the secondary thing, as i always consider that earning good and true friends are always difficult than earning money.Farewell Friends!Till we meet again…

Cheers to an awesome workplace!

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Review about: Positive Experience.

I liked: Working there.

I didn't like: Being let go.

5.0
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Fast order processing / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Woodforest National Bank?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.