i went to atm at soodforest bank.i was going to take out 200 dollars.
i punched it into the computer. and waited. It gave me 20 bucks.. that was it.
i stood there and waited. nothing happenned after it gave me 20 dollars. i never put my hands in my pocket and i held out the 20 dollars. called the manager over.
she opend the machine. took the cash in the back. looked at computer. counted the money and she said..
it shows you recieving 200 dollars. but i oly got 20 dollars. so i filed a dispute form and waited from 10/02/2012 till 10-14/2012 and the dispute came back saying they had reviewed my case and said the money had been withdrawn of the amt of 200 bucks..
what happneed to my $180.00?help
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Monetary Services
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "This is how brazen GE Capital Retail Bank/Pay Pal Smart Connect/Pay Pal has gotten. They have been allowed to lie, steal, defraud, commit fraud, steal money, hide money, etc., etc...."
- "Back on Wednesday, August 4, 2016 at approximately 5:30 p.m., I went inside of the Chase Branch located at: 3183 Wilshire Boulevard Suite #199, Los Angeles, California 90005 (213) 249-9862..."
- "They holding my money and giving me excuses every time i call now i will be homeless for them requesting my money to be refunded for two months i have..."
- "I seen someone on OkCupid and reported to them. The next working day I found myself deleted from the website, I tried to ask them why but couldn't connect..."
- "An oldie but goodie. They got me. Buyer protection is a lie. The seller has to agree he cheated you and to give you your money back. I must say..."
- "A friend found Carlos Catala/Carriers4Less for me. My son had just gone up to Virginia after finishing his A School for his Naval assignment. Instead of doing my own due..."
- "Plain and simple, I order a bouquet online on a Monday for a Wednesday delivery for a birthday. My mother's birthday to be exact. On Wednesday, THE DAY..."
- "They screwed up my order and then refused to refund my payment even though the show time day was in the future. They told me that their system did..."
- "The store on 3450 W Camp Wisdom in Dallas, TX is the most unprofessional place I have ever gone to. They broke the front grill of my car and failed..."