Woodforest National Bank - Woodforest account holder for 4 years

15 of 94 Woodforest National Bank reviews

Four years ago my credit was in shambles and I was turned down by Chase Bank to open a checking account.I had a decent job and was intent on regaining financial security and rebuilding credit worthiness.

Woodforest Bank welcomed me and treated me as a valued customer. They saved me money by not requiring that I order checks. They informed me of their online services, including Bill Pay and issued me a Mastercard ATM/Debit card. I liked that there was no monthly fee for my checking account as long as I maintained a balance of $100.

The staff at my branch (inside Gallery Furniture) were always very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable- and if they did not know an answer, they took the time to find out. Unlike so many banks, Woodforest is open extended hours and even holidays at some locations- which has been a huge help to me on more than one occasion.

After some time of maintaining my account in good standing, they helped me to re-establish a credit history by approving me for a Revolving Line of Credit that I could access at any time.After four years, I am still very pleased with Woodforest Bank.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Easy sign up
    • Line of credit
    • Unsecured line of credit
    • Extended hours
    • Fraud alerts on my account
    • I am a valued customer
  • What I disliked
      No items

Reason of review:
Good customer service
Product or service
Review category
Banks
review #897212

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Woodforest National Bank? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
15 of 94 Woodforest National Bank reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Woodforest National Bank

Aug 09 #1196673

We are excited that you are pleased with our service! Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. Thank you for banking with Woodforest!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Woodforest National Bank. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Woodforest National Bank.
Filing a new complaint about
×