Woodforest National Bank - Woodforest account holder for 4 years
Four years ago my credit was in shambles and I was turned down by Chase Bank to open a checking account.I had a decent job and was intent on regaining financial security and rebuilding credit worthiness.
Woodforest Bank welcomed me and treated me as a valued customer. They saved me money by not requiring that I order checks. They informed me of their online services, including Bill Pay and issued me a Mastercard ATM/Debit card. I liked that there was no monthly fee for my checking account as long as I maintained a balance of $100.
The staff at my branch (inside Gallery Furniture) were always very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable- and if they did not know an answer, they took the time to find out. Unlike so many banks, Woodforest is open extended hours and even holidays at some locations- which has been a huge help to me on more than one occasion.
After some time of maintaining my account in good standing, they helped me to re-establish a credit history by approving me for a Revolving Line of Credit that I could access at any time.After four years, I am still very pleased with Woodforest Bank.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
What I liked
- Hours of operation
- Online banking
- Easy sign up
- Line of credit
- Unsecured line of credit
- Extended hours
- Fraud alerts on my account
- I am a valued customer
What I disliked
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I had an account that I had closed take out $52.00. Within a few hours of them doing that I had called them and they refunded the money back..."
- "This morning, I've decided to login into my Citibank checking account online, and discovered that I have $0.00 Available & $0.00 Deposit. There is no trace of a transaction, withdrawal..."
- "I am an ex military wife, my ex husband was in the Marine Corps 1st then U.S Army retired after 24 yrs in, he was deployed to Iraq after 9/11..."
- "Remington Park in Houston is probably in the running for top 3 nastiest, unsanitary and dirtiest Greystar properties and they charge tenants a $27 monthly trash fee for the pleasure...."
- "I bought a red leather couch. It was on sale at $1500. Regular over $2000. I thought I was buying a leather couch that would last for..."
- "I took my 4 year old English Bulldog to Banfield yesterday (6/9/12) for emergency treatment. My dog was walking around in my backyard as she always does when she started..."
- "So unhappy with fence install here in Buffalo, NY. Home Depot only has ONE contractor they use in WNY area so BEWARE. They built my back fence too high and..."
- "Ordered over $100 worth of items on 11/27. Emailed them 3 times now at various email addresses to no avail. Nothing comes back undeliverable so the emails are valid. I..."
- "I went to get my hair colored the same color of my highlights and by the time she was finished my hair was white, silver, and an off blonde. Yet..."