Houston, Texas
4.5
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

Four years ago my credit was in shambles and I was turned down by Chase Bank to open a checking account.I had a decent job and was intent on regaining financial security and rebuilding credit worthiness.

Woodforest Bank welcomed me and treated me as a valued customer. They saved me money by not requiring that I order checks. They informed me of their online services, including Bill Pay and issued me a Mastercard ATM/Debit card. I liked that there was no monthly fee for my checking account as long as I maintained a balance of $100.

The staff at my branch (inside Gallery Furniture) were always very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable- and if they did not know an answer, they took the time to find out. Unlike so many banks, Woodforest is open extended hours and even holidays at some locations- which has been a huge help to me on more than one occasion.

After some time of maintaining my account in good standing, they helped me to re-establish a credit history by approving me for a Revolving Line of Credit that I could access at any time.After four years, I am still very pleased with Woodforest Bank.

Review about: Woodforest National Bank Checking Account.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Staff, Hours of operation, Online banking, Easy sign up, Line of credit, Unsecured line of credit, Extended hours, Fraud alerts on my account, I am a valued customer.

Had an Experience with Woodforest National Bank?

Comments

Woodforest National Bank
#1196673

We are excited that you are pleased with our service! Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. Thank you for banking with Woodforest!

BrisaMeadows