4.5
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

Four years ago my credit was in shambles and I was turned down by Chase Bank to open a checking account.I had a decent job and was intent on regaining financial security and rebuilding credit worthiness.

Woodforest Bank welcomed me and treated me as a valued customer. They saved me money by not requiring that I order checks. They informed me of their online services, including Bill Pay and issued me a Mastercard ATM/Debit card. I liked that there was no monthly fee for my checking account as long as I maintained a balance of $100.

The staff at my branch (inside Gallery Furniture) were always very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable- and if they did not know an answer, they took the time to find out. Unlike so many banks, Woodforest is open extended hours and even holidays at some locations- which has been a huge help to me on more than one occasion.

After some time of maintaining my account in good standing, they helped me to re-establish a credit history by approving me for a Revolving Line of Credit that I could access at any time.After four years, I am still very pleased with Woodforest Bank.

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Woodforest National Bank and uploaded a picture. He best about woodforest national bank checking account from Woodforest National Bank was staff. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Woodforest National Bank.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Banks category for more informed decision or compare Woodforest National Bank to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Woodforest National Bank?

Comments

Woodforest National Bank
#1196673

We are excited that you are pleased with our service! Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. Thank you for banking with Woodforest!

BrisaMeadows