I noticed that our Quicken was notifying me that it could not make contact with our Woodforest Bank Account.I logged in and the account showed a balance of $0 and there was a fee that took all our money.

I inquired online and they said that we had an inactivity of 6 months and that they could do that based on their policy. We received no warning, not email, no notification what so ever that they were going to do this. They did not send me my money back, they just took it.

Didn't even say sorry.This is not right!

Review about: Woodforest National Bank Checking Account.

Had an Experience with Woodforest National Bank?

Comments

How is it that Quicken couldn't get in touch with them and that's who they process mortgages with???

did you overdraft

to babynew #879167

No I did not.

Woodforest National Bank

We apologize for such a difficult experience. We would like to look further into your situation. If you’ll send an email with your contact information to SocialMedia@woodforest.com, we will get in touch with you.

to Woodforest National Bank #879168

You did nothing when I called!

ADVENTURES IN PAY PAL LAND SYNCHRONY BANK GE CAPITAL RETAIL BANK CONTINUE TO PUT THE SCREWS TO ITS CUSTOMERS Ge Capital Retail Bank "Please look at the uploaded documents so that you can see what I'm talking about. I do not understand why "The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau" closed their files on..." Read more Woodforest National Bank - Pissed off military wife Woodforest National Bank "I am an ex military wife, my ex husband was in the Marine Corps 1st then U.S Army retired after 24 yrs in, he was deployed to Iraq after 9/11..." Read more Scotiabank - Bad cybersecurity Scotiabank "I've been documenting for years, the abysmal cybersecurity at Scotiabank. I personally think they're a dangerous bank to be with. I've now started to serialise to YouTube some of the..." Read more Woodforest National Bank - Till We Meet Again.....Wanda L Krimminger Woodforest National Bank "I have enjoyed working for this company and I appreciate having had this wonderful opportunity to work with you all.As I move on, I would like to take a moment..." Read more Crossroads Rv - FADED TOP , NOT DIRTY !! Crossroads Rv "My wife and I are in the market for a 20-24ft. Lite travel camper. We found a Crossroads sunset trail 220rb. This met all our needs the camper is a..." Read more Rodan and Fields - BEST on the market! Rodan and Fields "Totally worth the investment. Use sparingly and you won't have any issues. If you're having problems, you're using too much. One swipe at night. It's so easy. My eyelashes have..." Read more Adventure RV - AVOID AdventureRV.net Adventure RV "If anyone is in the market for RV parts, I would STRONGLY DISCOURAGE you from dealing with AdventureRV.net. I recently had one of the worst customer encounters of my life..." Read more Threads King - Thread king  -  Thanks for your purchase! and never shipped!... [135 DAY LATER]... there's no answer and no product Threads King " I ordered 2 item on thread king - 7 May 2017 order number is 89858 Package (1)package hardly arrived package (2) is not stwill arrived. 135 days passed. I..." Read more