Do not bank at woodforest national bank they are rip off artists people need to come together and file a class action suit aganst them they are stealing peoples money electronically i had 47 dollars in the bank went to the hospital one month later i was a hundred and fifty in the hole received a monthly check now they took from 498 t340 dollars for what?????????????????? every month they find a way to steal your money its time to fight backi will not rest until they come clean with customers its a shame banks rip off people like this i will contact local tv stations news casters about these people

Had an Experience with Woodforest National Bank?

Comments

Miami, Florida, United States #792099

:( i am contacting a lawyer to do a class action suit against that bank if anyone whould like to join me please contact me at nesiahousecleaning@gmail.com i have had it with this bank i still have no access to my bank account its been 3.5 months i cant use my account.

Man, you people are sad.How can you be mad about a bank charging your account when YOU overdraw money?

It is YOUR responsibility to keep track of your spending, not the banks.

All of the terms are covered when you open an account, and if they aren't it is YOUR responsibility to ask.

Time to learn how the real world operates.

I suggest you all do what i am doing.I have been taking screenshots of the activity on my account and have been going to www.bbb.com.

I have watched checks completely DISAPPEAR and then pop back up and i watchd an nsf fee that actually took my account into the negative. Now how you gonna have a nsf fee if your account is not overdrawn?

they say that i had to opt out to avoid fees, but they still charge a fee if netflix tries to charge me?I thought that is why i opted out?

I LOVE LISTENING TO PEOPLE COMPLAIN ABOUT OVERDRAWING THEIR OWN BANK ACCOUNTS AND THEN WANTING TO "SUE" TO GET THEIR MONEY BACK!PRICELESS!

BALANCE YOUR CHECKBOOK AND MAYBE YOU WONT PAY FEES!!

DON'T BE MAD THE BANKS SMARTER THAN YOU CAUSE THEY BALANCE WHAT YOU SPEND!!!LOL

What your sayinh is totally true.No matter how much money I deposit I am constantly overdrawn...

I paid over $2,000.00 in fees to this bank last year!

Rediculous!I have never had this happen with a bank before, and if you try to talk to them about it, they act like you're crazy!

I was told by one of the tellers that I could close my acct over the phone cause I was moving!Little did I know--that she knew little!!!

I shredded any document for my security and now they're charging service fee on top of service fee --- they want me to drive 2 HOURS (the closest branch) to close the acct in person!!!!Good for nothings!!!!

If you are really dedicated to solving complaints please assign us a direct contact person with a direct number or several for that matter!

I am closing my account.I used this as a christmas fund one a year,they finally removed my last 20 buck in fees.

Let's do the class action thing!Help Clark Howard!

Do not use this scam bank at all I would bet over the last years they have over charged me $2000.00 in bs fees the state of Mississippi sued them for over 12 million dollarsto be paid back to customers for overdraft fees and another$400,000.To the FTC.

They are a total rip off. I can't get ahead if they keep taking over 1/2 my paycheck in fees. And if you need to stop a payment on a check it's another $34.00 and if you lost you card it's another $34.00.

They are not out to help you just to take your money.And they don't care.

yes wood forest is a rip off they steal our money on a weakly basis all we can say is find a real bank unles u like making the owners of the bank richer and u get poorer