I have been banking with Woodforest for almost 2 years and never had an issue until recently when I seen a charge to my acct that wasn't from me .I went to the bank to explain it and asked why they let it go through and they told me because it didn't look out of the ordinary .

Seriously ?!? It was a charge for $58 and it was in Florida . I live in South Carolina ! Never had an out of state transaction the whole time I've been banking with them .

They told me if I didn't know why it happened neither do they . & one of the bankers told me I had a bad attitude .

*** right when you took my gas money and my food money and left me with $4 to last a week .I will NEVER bank with them again.

Review about: Woodforest National Bank Account.

Had an Experience with Woodforest National Bank?

Comments

Woodforest National Bank

At Woodforest, we take every concern seriously and make every effort to resolve issues promptly.We would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you regarding your experience.

Please contact our Customer Care department at 1-888-224-0132.We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Ge Capital - I was in a bad spot and applied for a small loan. Received an email Ge Capital "And a legitimate looking letter on letterhead saying I was approved for 6000$. When I called over and over following up no answer and finally Indian girl answered. When I..." Read more ADVENTURES IN PAY PAL LAND SYNCHRONY BANK GE CAPITAL RETAIL BANK CONTINUE TO PUT THE SCREWS TO ITS CUSTOMERS Ge Capital Retail Bank "Please look at the uploaded documents so that you can see what I'm talking about. I do not understand why "The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau" closed their files on..." Read more Scotiabank - Where is MY money?!? Scotiabank "...Nothing was being done to correct this situation except for Scotiabank representatives asking me to be "patient"..." Read more Woodforest National Bank - Till We Meet Again.....Wanda L Krimminger Woodforest National Bank "I have enjoyed working for this company and I appreciate having had this wonderful opportunity to work with you all.As I move on, I would like to take a moment..." Read more Mattress Firm - Great salesman, lousy mattresses Mattress Firm "Phil Hudson, the manager of the Plymouth, MA Mattress Firm, has been wonderful and solicitously professional, trying his best to get me not only a good deal but a good..." Read more Quigley Concepts Event Management - Unprofessional Quigley Concepts Event Management "Made a complaint about Quigley Concepts Event Management about one of their staff who parks on a disabled parking at glendalough station. Number one she is NOT disabled. Number two..." Read more Crossroads Rv - 2013 crossroads elevation Crossroads Rv "Nothing but issues with this unit. 2 Lippert slide out motors on main slide burned up in years 2 and 3 of owning toy hauler. Fuel pump motor for on..." Read more Yourswigs - BUYERS PLEASE, PLEASE BEWARE!!!!! Yourswigs "I looked on Yourswigs website and found the wig below that says "Sale". The wig was just what I was looking for. There website said Human Hair and the cost..." Read more