I thought WF went through a lawsuit of illegal practices about swiching the order of transactions so they could make ISF fees.Well they are still doing it.

I had money in my account and then they took last payments of like 8 dollars or so then ran them through first so then bigger payments would all bounce and then they chsrge 29.00 a pop for them. Total BS!

Im done.Do not bank with this company.

1.5
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Woodforest National Bank?

Comments

Woodforest National Bank

We'd like to gather a few details. Please send an email with your contact information to SocialMedia@woodforest.com.

AskOption - Ask Option Binary Option Broker AskOption "“Ask Option Binary Option Broker at askoption.com will not let me withdraw my own money. Here is my current balance as of 01/16/17 Total pending withdrawals amount: $11,727.00 Amount available..." Read more Axiom Bank fraudulent return check charge Axiom Bank "Axiom Bank refused to pay my check #1007 on May 02, 2017. I have the statement and the return check statement to prove that I had $181.03 in my acc't,..." Read more Ticketmaster - Credit Card Dispute Ticketmaster "I have been trying to resolve a Credit Card Dispute with Huntington Banks since November 2016. 11/18/2016 @ 10:02 I purchased 2 Garth Brooks tickets from Ticketmaster. In the process,..." Read more GE Capital loans 323-325-2660 Ge Capital "I received an email stating i was Approved for a loan, at first i thought the company was legit I gave some info but then i started lying too cuz..." Read more Mor Furniture For Less - DON'T BUY FURNITURE PEELS! Mor Furniture For Less "We bought a sectional and a year later it started to peel, we spoke to an employee from Mor and they didn't care, he basically call us liars. We are..." Read more Gearbest - Simple online shopping Gearbest "I was looking for an inexpensive 3D printer to learn with. I had seen good reviews of the Anet A8. But I could not find the printer locally for a..." Read more Dhgate - A jersey with sponsors Dhgate "Hello my friend. I want to talk about an order. When I see to the site a jersey, and I like it and I order it, I don't want changes..." Read more Prudential Visas Scam - Beware from big scammer  Prudential Visas Scam "Beware from big scammer - They don’t have valid trade license for immigration activity. - They are not authorized agent for Canada, Australia and new Zealand immigration they even don’t have MARA..." Read more