Additional Fees

This bank sucks !!! I will NEVER recommend anyone to this bank !!!

They will charge so many fees u will owe more than the overdraft amount ure allowed to get !!! I was perfectly fine using RushCard never again !!! Im going to pay off what i owe and im closing my account !!!

I NEVER see my check since i been with them !!! DO NOT USE THIS BANK OR GET OVERDRAFT PROTECTION THEY WILL TAKE YOUR ENTIRE CHECK !!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of woodforest national bank account. Woodforest National Bank needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned woodforest national bank account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Woodforest National Bank.

Comments

Woodforest National Bank

We apologize for such a difficult experience. We would like to look further into your situation. If you’ll send an email with your contact information to SocialMedia@woodforest.com, we will get in touch with you.