Additional Fees

This bank sucks !!!I will NEVER recommend anyone to this bank !!!

They will charge so many fees u will owe more than the overdraft amount ure allowed to get !!! I was perfectly fine using RushCard never again !!! Im going to pay off what i owe and im closing my account !!!

I NEVER see my check since i been with them !!!DO NOT USE THIS BANK OR GET OVERDRAFT PROTECTION THEY WILL TAKE YOUR ENTIRE CHECK !!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of woodforest national bank account. Woodforest National Bank needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned woodforest national bank account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Woodforest National Bank.

Had an Experience with Woodforest National Bank?

Comments

Woodforest National Bank

We apologize for such a difficult experience. We would like to look further into your situation. If you’ll send an email with your contact information to SocialMedia@woodforest.com, we will get in touch with you.

Chase Bank - Chase Rewards Visa cheats customers out of bonus points Chase Bank "called to inquire about using my points, when I was informed that the offer I received was for 40,000 points..." Read more Ge Capital Retail Bank - EMERGENCY NEWS FLASH USPS CONSUMERS BEING RAPED DUE TO GE CAPITAL RETAIL MONEY BANK & PAY PAL SMART CONNECT ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES Ge Capital Retail Bank "To Whom It May Concern: GE Capital Retail & Pay Pal continues to lie about funds taken out of my account. They have also started putting accounts overdue TWO days..." Read more Woodforest National Bank - Checking Account Review from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Woodforest National Bank "I am a disabled. I need help. I have direct deposit. Woodforest has Stolen my money. Someone made Electonical Inquiries, Later withdrawing my money not later after my..." Read more Pnc Bank - Locked out of Savings account while overseas! Pnc Bank "I have had some bad experiences with banks, but PNC really takes the cake. I am currently overseas in South America, and PNC decides to freeze my account (on May..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more Rodan and Fields - BEST on the market! Rodan and Fields "Totally worth the investment. Use sparingly and you won't have any issues. If you're having problems, you're using too much. One swipe at night. It's so easy. My eyelashes have..." Read more Adventure RV - AVOID AdventureRV.net Adventure RV "If anyone is in the market for RV parts, I would STRONGLY DISCOURAGE you from dealing with AdventureRV.net. I recently had one of the worst customer encounters of my life..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more