Interest Rate

there's a fraudulent company trying to take money out of my account we put a stop to it the first time then the next day they did it again when you're ignorant employees approved and paid the amount I have no protection for overdraft it should not have been paid and I shouldn't have to go through a *** thing ought to be able to sue your *** for an authorization you had no right paying a *** thing that was an overdraft we just went through this the day before4 on a presentation you had no right hannah *** thing that was an overdraft we just went through this the day before I don't know who the *** you people think you are playing with other people money but I will get mine you can count on that

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of bank account from Woodforest National Bank. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Woodforest National Bank to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Woodforest National Bank for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Woodforest National Bank?

Comments

Woodforest National Bank

We apologize for any inconvenience you experienced.We would like the opportunity to look further into your situation.

Please send us an email to CustomerAdvocacy@woodforest.com with your contact information and we will get in touch with you shortly to address the matter.