Update by user Jul 02, 2015

Virginia

Update by user Jul 02, 2015

I am in Virginia not Pennsylvania.

Original review posted by user Jul 02, 2015

I am a disabled.I need help.

I have direct deposit. Woodforest has Stolen my money. Someone made Electonical Inquiries, Later withdrawing my money not later after my Social Security Deposit. I am unable to get money when I need it.

I say Woodforest because I still have my Credit/Debit card.

I am now gathering all required information to pursue a Wire Fraud lawsuit against Woodforest for Embezzlement, and Misappropriation of my direct deposit (Disability Income) and my woes of being unable to pay my bills, upon request, as I am disabled woman and I need my money when I need and want it.I entrusted Woodforest and so does Social Security Administration.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of woodforest national bank checking account from Woodforest National Bank and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Woodforest National Bank to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was embezzlement from my account. Author liked the most few nice workerd. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Woodforest National Bank for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Woodforest National Bank?

Comments

Woodforest National Bank

We would like the opportunity to look further into your situation. Please send us an email to CustomerAdvocacy@woodforest.com with your contact information and we will get in touch with you shortly to address the matter.