Got part if my 401 k check to help cover bills because I couldnt work due to wreck I had just got in.I wanted to deposit it but woodforest tellers said it would be a hold on check because they needed to verify for my so called protection.

I didnt bother and took it to walmart customer service to see if they could cash it and they did no questions asked. Walmart employees told me woodforest holds it to give time for your account to go negative. Just another way they screw people.

At least walmart was honest enough to tell us.And walmart also cash my short term disability with no problem or hold.

Had an Experience with Woodforest National Bank?

Comments

Woodforest National Bank

Woodforest National Bank is dedicated to providing quality customer service and we would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you directly. Please contact your local branch or our Customer Care department toll free at 1-888-224-0132 or email CustomerAdvocacy@woodforest.com.

so needed so they can charge you a monthly fee

Ge Capital Retail Bank - EMERGENCY NEWS FLASH USPS CONSUMERS BEING RAPED DUE TO GE CAPITAL RETAIL MONEY BANK & PAY PAL SMART CONNECT ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES Ge Capital Retail Bank "To Whom It May Concern: GE Capital Retail & Pay Pal continues to lie about funds taken out of my account. They have also started putting accounts overdue TWO days..." Read more Ge Capital Retail Bank - DEFRUADING THE UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE Ge Capital Retail Bank "GE Capital Retail Money Bank/PayPal Smart Connect/PayPal have been using the United States Postal Service to "Defraud" the consumer. I have been dealing with this since 2011 & these "Crooked"..." Read more Woodforest National Bank - Woodforest account holder for 4 years Woodforest National Bank "Four years ago my credit was in shambles and I was turned down by Chase Bank to open a checking account. I had a decent job and was intent..." Read more Capital One 360 - Just opened an account, already regretting it. Capital One 360 "I recently opened a Capital One 360 checking account, since it seemed like a good fit for me. Debit card, no fees for letting a bank invest my money to..." Read more Equity Finance -   Business Loan - Apply For Quick Personal Loans Equity Finance " we give Credit Personal Loans, you can get instant loan/money for a wide range of your personal needs like renovation of your home, marriage in the family, a family..." Read more Crossroads Rv - 2013 crossroads elevation Crossroads Rv "Nothing but issues with this unit. 2 Lippert slide out motors on main slide burned up in years 2 and 3 of owning toy hauler. Fuel pump motor for on..." Read more Rodan and Fields - BEST on the market! Rodan and Fields "Totally worth the investment. Use sparingly and you won't have any issues. If you're having problems, you're using too much. One swipe at night. It's so easy. My eyelashes have..." Read more Crossroads Rv - FADED TOP , NOT DIRTY !! Crossroads Rv "My wife and I are in the market for a 20-24ft. Lite travel camper. We found a Crossroads sunset trail 220rb. This met all our needs the camper is a..." Read more