This is the worst bank I have ever come across.The staff are dumb beyond my imagination.

This bank truly has to train their staff on customer service including their and satisfaction as well as banking policies. My son opened an account at Woodforest Bank, he was advised that he would receive his debit card in the mail in 5 to 7 days. It's now been 13 days....no card and no help. He has called Woodforest including their Customer Service Dept about 6 times and every time he calls and speaks to somebody different he has to tell them the same complaint and of course, he gets a different story from whomever he talks to.

It's going on 3 weeks no card and he can't even order his school books because of this bank. Now to make matters worse, I read from an employee who posted an article online that this bank charges the customer $15 for a debit card.....who does that ***? You open up an account and you have to pay for your debit card and a debit card that has not arrived in 13 days. I called the bank because my son is so upset and when I spoke to Victoria, she told me if he wanted a card asap, he would have to pay $50....what the ***.

Won't be banking at Woodforest Bank anymore.

This Bank is probably for people who need a second chance.We decided to use this Bank because it was the only Bank in Ohio and Herkimier and I would be able to deposit money on his account without any fees....well because of this ***, I would rather pay to send him money....that way no hidden charges and I know he would get his money.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of woodforest national bank debit card. Woodforest National Bank needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned woodforest national bank debit card in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Woodforest National Bank.

Had an Experience with Woodforest National Bank?

Comments

You can get the bluebird prepaid card from American express and send money to your son for free.All you do is register a card.

It will come in mail.Then go online to do a family account and you can give him a card with his name on it and transfer money from your account to his instantly.

Woodforest National Bank

We apologize for such a difficult experience. We would like to look further into your situation. If you’ll send an email with your contact information to SocialMedia@woodforest.com, we will get in touch with you.