Eagle, Nebraska
2.0
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

My paycheck got deposited into a CLOSED account by mistake.Woodforest will NOT return my money.

I was in branch office with check book debit card id ss card cdl health card and they still would NOT return my money. Then i called for 2 weeks with no answer they finally answer to tell me to come in to a branch... if that money is that important for them to keep...

they need to shut down.WILL NEVER GET ANOTHER DOLLAR FROM ME

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of woodforest national bank debit card. Woodforest National Bank needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned woodforest national bank debit card in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Woodforest National Bank.

Had an Experience with Woodforest National Bank?

Comments

Woodforest National Bank

We apologize for any inconvenience you experienced. We would like the opportunity to look further into your situation. Please send us an email to SocialMedia@woodforest.com with your contact information and we will get in touch with you shortly to address the matter.

Ge Capital - I was in a bad spot and applied for a small loan. Received an email Ge Capital "And a legitimate looking letter on letterhead saying I was approved for 6000$. When I called over and over following up no answer and finally Indian girl answered. When I..." Read more DOES BANK OF AMERICA RECEIVE $$ REFERRALS FROM BOOSTABILITY Bank Of America "VERY FEW BUSINESS CEO COULD COME WITH ONE SINGLE REASON WHY BANK OF AMERICA WOULD ALLOW BOOSTABILITY A COMPANY FRANKLY LESS THAN ONE PERCENT OF FLORIDA BAR ASSOCIATION MEMBERS EVER..." Read more Bank Of America - BOA fails to protect customer from real fraud case Bank Of America "My credit card been phone scammed on April. I have all the evidence, police report. BUT: 1, BOA custermer service push you around in different departments, let you waiting, holding..." Read more Pnc Bank - Locked out of Savings account while overseas! Pnc Bank "I have had some bad experiences with banks, but PNC really takes the cake. I am currently overseas in South America, and PNC decides to freeze my account (on May..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more Quigley Concepts Event Management - Unprofessional Quigley Concepts Event Management "Made a complaint about Quigley Concepts Event Management about one of their staff who parks on a disabled parking at glendalough station. Number one she is NOT disabled. Number two..." Read more Threads King - Thread king  -  Thanks for your purchase! and never shipped!... [135 DAY LATER]... there's no answer and no product Threads King " I ordered 2 item on thread king - 7 May 2017 order number is 89858 Package (1)package hardly arrived package (2) is not stwill arrived. 135 days passed. I..." Read more Adventure RV - AVOID AdventureRV.net Adventure RV "If anyone is in the market for RV parts, I would STRONGLY DISCOURAGE you from dealing with AdventureRV.net. I recently had one of the worst customer encounters of my life..." Read more