Eagle, Nebraska
2.0
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

My paycheck got deposited into a CLOSED account by mistake.Woodforest will NOT return my money.

I was in branch office with check book debit card id ss card cdl health card and they still would NOT return my money. Then i called for 2 weeks with no answer they finally answer to tell me to come in to a branch... if that money is that important for them to keep...

they need to shut down.WILL NEVER GET ANOTHER DOLLAR FROM ME

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of woodforest national bank debit card. Woodforest National Bank needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned woodforest national bank debit card in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Woodforest National Bank.

Had an Experience with Woodforest National Bank?

Comments

Woodforest National Bank

We apologize for any inconvenience you experienced. We would like the opportunity to look further into your situation. Please send us an email to SocialMedia@woodforest.com with your contact information and we will get in touch with you shortly to address the matter.