3.8
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I had a bad experience with Woodforest bank employee at the tomball store Walmart off of 249 freeway.Her name is JoNee.

When I called to inquire about an overdraft charge on my acct that didn't appear until late in the evening she was abrupt and abrasive and tried to intimidate me when explainning why. She stated that a payment came thru the night before and that's why there was a negative. I explained that I didn't see it this am cause I moved some money into the same account at 8:30 the same day and didn't see check or overdraft. In an angry tone of voice she said "you need to go to another bank" didn't they call you, this is not where you opened your account.

I explained that I had come in the location 2 years earlier and transferred my account then and that I had set up some payments on an account just this January with the now manager and that when that problem came up I was told to come back there. I was so hurt as I have multiple accounts and have been with them for over three years. When I asked for the manager I was Told she had left for the day.

All employees there aren't bad but this one has decided to mistreat people, talk down to them, run you away from banking there and serving as judge and jury.Anything I have owed the bank I have payed.

Aj12710 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Woodforest National Bank. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Woodforest National Bank to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Woodforest National Bank overdraft for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Woodforest National Bank?

Comments

Woodforest National Bank

We apologize for such a difficult experience. We would like to look further into your situation. If you’ll send an email with your contact information to CustomerAdvocacy@woodforest.com, we will get in touch with you