Had to make a western union payment told the clerk that I had $50 cash and I needed the rest to come out of my account.I did not know what the fee was so asked how much I needed to put on the paper she told me an amount.

I filled it out thinking that's what she was taking and she got smart with me. MANAGE YOUR MONEY...... I have been banking with the Garland Tx branch for two years and never had a problem. So maybe you should train your people at the Seagoville branch to be nicer.

Mrs.C Berry just cost you a customer

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of western union money transfer service. Woodforest National Bank needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned western union money transfer service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Woodforest National Bank.

Had an Experience with Woodforest National Bank?

Comments

Woodforest National Bank

We apologize for such a difficult experience. We would like to look further into your situation. If you’ll send an email with your contact information to SocialMedia@woodforest.com, we will get in touch with you.