Woodforest is absolutely ***.Not only I have I been charged three times for the same chargeback that was fixed two times already, but the also took it upon themselves to give me two "courtesy", collection calls about it each week.

Worst one was today when I called. The first rep named Rajid, hung up on me then noted it as a dropped call. The second rep insisted it must be my fault as to why I was getting charged by being fraudulent. Finally the last rep I talked to was an actual person here in the U.S.

who informed me something was extremely off about the fact I was issued a deposit correction, and rebilled a month later for the same thing!

Once this year is up, I'm gone.It's one thing to annoy me at work over your issues with computing and banking, and an entirely different disrespectful thing to offer me goods and services I told you last "courtesy call" I wasn't interested in.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of woodforest banking. Woodforest National Bank needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned woodforest banking in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Woodforest National Bank.

Had an Experience with Woodforest National Bank?

Comments

Woodforest National Bank
#1020685

We apologize for such a difficult experience. We would like to look further into your situation. If you’ll send an email with your contact information to CustomerAdvocacy@woodforest.com, we will get in touch with you