I made the mistake of opening an account with Woodforest back in December.They are now refusing to close the account unless I PAY them $25.

My account has a balance of $0.85. Why in the world would I pay them $25 to close this account??? I want to close it because the online bill pay never functions. This is the only reason I opened the account.

Each time I have contacted them about this issue they come up with some irrelevant, lame excuse. The employees are rude and worthless.

They have no sense of what customer service is and should be.Woodforest is truly the WORST BANK EVER!

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Woodforest National Bank. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Woodforest National Bank.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Banks category for more informed decision or compare Woodforest National Bank to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Woodforest National Bank?

Comments

Woodforest National Bank

We’d really like the opportunity to correct the situation. If you’ll send us an email to SocialMedia@woodforest.com with your contact information, we’ll get in touch with you shortly.